Who We Are
Pro-Life, for every stage of life matters...
Pro-limited government, with rights reserved for the states...
Pro-2nd amendment, with the citizenry's right to bear arms...
Pro-traditional marriage, with one man and one woman
Our Memorial Verse
Jesus said: "Behold, I give unto you power...
over all the power of the enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you"
1. We believe that marriage defined as a union of a man and a woman is the basis of the family and all civilization. The design for marriage and family was made by God, not man (Genesis 2:22-25).
There are those who want to redefine marriage and allow homosexual unions.
Homosexual Marriages were legalized in Sweden in 1989 and now marriage has become almost obsolete there.
Homosexual behavior is the leading cause of AIDS in America and should not be encouraged by legalizing homosexual unions.
2. We believe every child needs a mother and a father. (Most criminals are from broken homes.)
3. We support the right of all children to pray.
There are those who want to prevent children from praying; some want to deny them all of the comfort and encouragement that comes from prayer.
4. We support a balanced presentation in schools to teach The Scientific Basis of Creation and The Theory of Evolution without censorship.
There are those who want to censor the scientific basis of creation. They try to prevent a balanced presentation of the issue of the origin of life. They want to teach children that there is no God and no absolutes. They believe that life is just an accident that has no intelligent design. This leads to a mentality of "Survival of the Fittest" and" The Law of the Jungle."
5. We support teaching of only healthy lifestyles in the schools.
There are those who want to encourage children to experiment with homosexual acts, which are the number one cause of AIDS in America. It's Elementary is a video produced by the Homosexual Movement to present homosexual behavior in a favorable light to kindergarten children. It has been shown to teachers in Kentucky at least one time already.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement is based on John 10:10 where Christ states,
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
This statement implies that there are two conflicting views of the world. Some people believe in God. Some oppose God and try to prevent others from receiving the love of God. These two conflicting views result in the "Cultural War." Our mission is to oppose the barriers to the flow of God's love to all people.
1. To organize all Christians in Kentucky and establish chapters across the state with people who want to get involved and take a stand against unrighteousness.
You are needed to help organize your church and /or neighborhood.
2. To reach out to more people to educate and inform them as to what they can do to help keep America safe.
3. To hold more meetings with church leaders who will inform their congregation about current issues that can affect them.